I was in a taxi chatting with my
friend on whatsapp and suddenly
discovered that
the man sitting beside me was
reading my
conversation. Since i did not want to
embarrass the man, i decided to
change
the topic of the chat; Abeg oga,
please tell
Kabiru Sokoto or Abu Qaqa that I only took
two of the bombs we just
manufactured
for this operation. Let them know
as well
that I may find it difficult to get
to the
target place before the bombs
explode
because there is terrible traffic jam
now
but nevertheless, I am sure casualty figure
will be high since we are five in our
taxi
and all the vehicles in the traffic
will be
affected too. We have less than 3minutes
for the bomb to go off bye bye and
take
care of my parents and siblings as
agreed.
The Man, without allowing the taxi to stop
quickly opened the taxi door and
jumped
out. I laugh no be small! 9ja don hard oh

11 comments:

  1. Naija get problem....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The man go hear ram..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The man go tel people say him se boko haram..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boko haram don torn to joke..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boko haram done tourn to joke..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Name real joke for naija..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ujmagazine is fun now..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly ujmagazine is lifely..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Person wa compose des dey boko haram..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boko hat am don du so Tay fey become joke to us...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boko haram name real problem to us..

    ReplyDelete